This blog is meant to help you determine which work at home job or program is for you. I am not making any determinations on whether or not a particular program is a scam. I am simply giving you the information to make that call for yourself.

Friday, July 06, 2007

New version of the 419 scam

This is just awful and wrong.. if you get an email like this please report it immediately to your local police and even the FBI. (there is a place on their website)


"This is the only way I could contact you for now,I want you to be very
careful about this and keep this secret with you for now. You have no
need of knowing who I am or where I am from.I know this may sound very
surprising to you but it's the situation.I have been paid some ransom in
advance to terminate you with some reasons listed to me by my
employer.It's someone I beleive you call a friend. I have seen that you are
innocent of the accusations he levelled against you.Do not contact the
police or try to send a copy of this to them,because if you do, I will
know,and I might be pushed to do what I have been paid to
do.Besides,this is the ist time I turn out to be a betrayer in my job.I took pity on
you,that is why I have made up my mind to help you if you are ready to
co-operate.

Now listen,I will post to you the tape of our conversation and his
pics,but before that, I need $8000.I repeat,do not arrange for the cops
and if you play hard to  get, it will be extended to your family.my employer is in my control
now. Payment details will be provided for you to make a part payment of
$4000 first,which will serve as gurantee that you are ready to
co-orperate,I will post a copy of the tape and his pics to you(I tape
recorded
ourconversation),which will be enough evidence for you to take any
legal
action against him before he employs another person for the job. You
will pay the balance of $4000 once you receive the tape.

Warning; do not contact the police, make sure you stay indoors once it
is 7.30pm until this whole thing is sorted out,if you neglect any of
these warnimgs, you will have yourself to blame. You do not have much
time,so get back to me immediately

Good Luck"


Powered by Qumana


No comments: