This blog is meant to help you determine which work at home job or program is for you. I am not making any determinations on whether or not a particular program is a scam. I am simply giving you the information to make that call for yourself.

Friday, June 16, 2006

The Ultimate Work from Home Kit

The first time I saw this touted It sounded so humorous that I really thought it was a joke!  I had to go to the website and check it out.  The bottom line is I am NOT convinced that it isn't a joke.   You supposedly get all these tons of tons of materials for working at home and all for only $5!   Now if you sign up for this please remember, if you get what you pay for it isn't a scam.  Are all these materials worth $5?  I suppose if you see something you could really use then they might be.  Most of the stuff listed is still stuff you could find online for free, how to write and publish ebooks, games, tips for better sleep, etc. etc.  At least it is all amusing..I still partly think it is the owners attempt at sarcasm towards the work at home industry though.

http://www.subliminalsales.com/products2.html

 
 
 
Ipsos 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,
 
 
 
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: