This blog is meant to help you determine which work at home job or program is for you. I am not making any determinations on whether or not a particular program is a scam. I am simply giving you the information to make that call for yourself.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Leaving Prints

I want to give equal coverage to all kinds of businesses and this is one that I know to be good and a lot of fun. I really like this company and the way they do business!
Leaving Prints is a scrabooking company and you can work from home as an instructor.
Being an instructor is a lot of fun and helps motivate you to get your scrapbook pages done believe it or not! 
You can get started for about $35 and then you can purchase scrapbooking products at a discounted rate and then resell them to your customers at retail.  You can either let your customers purchase directly from the catalog or you can keep product on hand to sell during your classes.
You can also set up booths at craft fairs, expos, etc.  This is a great way to showcase your talents and get new groups together for your classes. 
There are endless ideas of how this can work for you.  Leaving Prints also lets you build a team of other scrapbooking instructors.  This means it falls into the MLM catagory which tends to have a bad name with some.  The important thing to remember with any MLM company is that you will not be successful with a downline alone.  You must be actively selling and working if you want it to succeed.  www.leavingprints.com
 
 
 
Ipsos 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , ,
Powered By Qumana

3 comments:

Cinnamon said...

Yes, Leaving Prints is a nice company. It's one I joined a few years ago. I'm not active with them
, but last time I ordered I still got a discount :)

Connie said...

Thats where I am too Cinnamon. I haven't been active in awhile but I still get the discounts and I love that they don't just "terminate" you for not being active. They do have a lot of benefits over other companies in that regard and more!

Annie said...

I like Leaving Prints products, and the Instructor benefit of not having huge minimums to meet, with a very nice discount! :) I have been able to have sales online, and keep this up while also running another new home business. Its a perfect fit!