This blog is meant to help you determine which work at home job or program is for you. I am not making any determinations on whether or not a particular program is a scam. I am simply giving you the information to make that call for yourself.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Paid to read/Paid to click programs

This is a hard one for me because personally I don't find a worthwhile way to spend my time.  On the other hand I know a few people who are perfectly happy with these programs as way to make a few extra bucks.
This is not way to make a full time income. 
Here is what you do:  You sign up with one of the programs, lets say a paid to read program.  They will send you emails everyday and you read the emails.  You get paid a certain amt for each email.  Generally you open the email click a link within it so they know you have read it and then you have to spend a certain amount of time at the website you were directed to.  It isn't a large amount of time, I think the one I tried you had to stay at least 30 seconds.
Once you have reached a certain amount of money in your account you can cash out and they send you a check. 
If this is something you would like to try I would strongly suggest you join a message board where members of the different programs communicate with each other.  This is a great way to save yourself the headaches of joining a program that doesn't deliver what they promise. 
There is a board for members of different groups at ItsFree
The moderator only allows links to programs that have been proven to cash out. 
 
 
 
 
 
Ipsos
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: