This blog is meant to help you determine which work at home job or program is for you. I am not making any determinations on whether or not a particular program is a scam. I am simply giving you the information to make that call for yourself.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Penny Per Click

I just saw where someone on a message board had a question about this business opportunity.  I tried to reseach it so I could talk about it here.  Unfortunately, I just don't understand it.  So this posting is a little different.  I am asking for your help.  Have any of you heard of this opportunity?   Do any of you understand what exactly it is that they are advertising or selling?  I clicked through the order process as far as I could and it just didn't make sense to me.  What are you buying?  What are they selling?  Where are the ads going?   As far as I can tell you are buying advertising space.  However it seems like anyone can buy it.  What if you don't have anything to sell.  It also says that their sales reps will sell advertising space for you.  Does this mean they are selling space on your website?  When you go through the order form each level of membership also includes bonuses.  What exactly are those for?  What exactly do you get paid for? Is it pay per click advertising as the name implies?  There just aren't many answers on the website.  I would really like to know more about this one!   www.pennyperclick.com
 
 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , ,
 
Powered By Qumana

1 comment:

Connie said...

I recieved an email today from Michael T. Smith, a partner at pennyperclick.com which gives a good explanation of how the program works, Thank you Michael!

"Dear Katie,
>
> One of my Account Executives sent the post (below)
> to me saying that you had questions about our company.
> She seemed to think that you placed our site's URL on a Scam posting.
>
> Gee...I certainly hope that was not the case.
>
> Regarding what you wrote below let me answer your question
> directly. PennyPerClick.Com is simply a referral advertising
> site; plain and simple. No crazy matrices, or complex payment systems.
>
> Here's how it works:
>
> 1. You place an ad on the site. They start at $50.00 dollars.
>
> 2. Email us a list of 10 to 20 other WAHMs, Entrepreneurs, Businessowners,
> etc. who you know have a business that would benefit from online advertising.
>
> 3. When any of these advertisers places an ad YOU get a 50% commission
> paid the same day (by midnight EST) in your PayPal account. (If you
> choose not to use PayPal your checks will be mailed each Friday).
>
> That's it!
>
> I guess I am rather surprised that you didn't read the web site.
> All of this is clearly explained there. Why post on a Scam board??
>
> Let me add that we typically will not use the referrer's name when we call
> them. The reason we do this is because most folks like to remain anonymous.
> And quite frankly have tried so many programs and failed that our reps
> will have a better chance selling the ad by NOT mentioning the referrer's
> name.
>
> But if anyone wishes us to use their name we will certainly be glad to do that.
>
> If it IS true that you placed us (our URL) on a scam board I would really
> appreciate you removing it. We have no complains and a spotless record.
> Which I recently discovered really annoys the Scam board folks!!
>
> Please feel free to call me at any time.
>
> We are open 7 days a week.
>
> Sincerely,
>
>
> Michael T. Smith
> Parnter
> PennyPerClick.com
"