This blog is meant to help you determine which work at home job or program is for you. I am not making any determinations on whether or not a particular program is a scam. I am simply giving you the information to make that call for yourself.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Paid to drive

Can you get paid to drive your car?  Is it a scam?  Why would someone pay you to drive around doing your errands or going to work? 
I wrote about this just this morning with the intention of letting the readers of wahmscam know what it was all about.  However I was a little off this morning as well and I posted it to the Katieshugs blog instead.  So I will just direct you to that article and you can learn if it is a scam or if it is for real... http://katieshugs.blogspot.com/2006/04/get-paid-to-drive-your-car.html
 
 
 
Ipsos 
 
 
Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Powered By Qumana

No comments: